THE PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. AS FROM NOW YOU ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER AND TO PAY IN YANGON, IN THE REGISTRATION AREA
How to register
The best way to register is by using the online registration form.
You can also register using the PDF form, available soon, (subject to a (USD) $10 administration fee) and return it to:
EAGE Asia Pacific
Office Suite 19-15-3A,
No.19, Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: + 60 3 27220140
Fax: +60 3 2722 0143
Registration forms will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your AAPG/EAGE/MGS membership number. It is requested that group bookings are accompanied by a list of names and membership numbers, if applicable.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (after login).
All fees are in USD ($). One USD of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
All invoice amount billed or registration fee shown are net and exclusive of any type of tax.
|Registered and paid||
14/01/2017 - 10/02/2017
|AAPG/EAGE/MGS member||$ 895||$ 995||$ 995|
|Non-member||$ 995||$ 1095||$ 1095|
|Self-employed Citizens/University Staff of Myanmar1||$ 250||$ 250||$ 250|
- The registration of Self-employed Citizens/University Staff of Myanmar can be only done through a PDF registration form.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule courses in the event of insufficient registrations. Every effort will be made to give attendees no less than 7 business days’ notice of cancellation. The organisers will not be responsible for any costs incurred due to course cancellation.
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your AAPG/EAGE/MGS membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
Please note: Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register or attend the conference.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in USD ($)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- Via a payment link sent by e-mail if you prefer the pdf registration form
By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
CIMB Bank Berhad
Account number: 800795591940 (USD)
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 31 January 2017.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 14 January 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of $ 35 per person.
- Cancellation received on or after 14 January 2017: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a $ 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download.
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
You may require a visa to visit Myanmar – more information at http://www.myanmar-visa.org/ Registered & paid delegates wishing to receive a letter for visa support please contact:
Ms. Han Ni Ni Tun email@example.com
Copy: Mr. KK Hlaing firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates should email Han Ni Ni Tun with the following information :
Name (as in Passport)
Date of Issue
Date of Expiry
As visa approvals take time, requests for visa support letters should be made as early as possible. All expenses involved with attending the convention are the responsibility of the attending party.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one USD ($1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
The Organisers cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, The Organisers shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. The Organisers shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of The Organisers. The Organisers' liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant.