Member of I A P C O
How to register
Online registration is closed, you are welcome to register on-site in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge and vouchers. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (login).
All fees are in Euros (€) (incl. 18% VAT where applicable). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
|Registered and paid||
|Conference and Exhibition full delegate|
|EAGE member1||€ 540||€ 595||€ 650|
|EAGE retired member1||€ 270||€ 295||€ 325|
|EAGE student member1,2||€ 140||€ 190||€ 240|
|Non-member3||€ 650||€ 700||€ 760|
|Full time student non-member2,3||€ 180||€ 230||€ 280|
|Family member||€ 220||€ 245||€ 270|
|Exhibition only full delegate||€ 140||€ 180||€ 220|
|Workshop 1,2,3,44 (price per workshop)|
|EAGE member 1||€ 150||€ 160||€ 185|
|EAGE student member1,2||€ 75||€ 80||€ 85|
|Non-member||€ 200||€ 210||€ 230|
|Full time student non-member2||€ 100||€ 105||€ 110|
|Short course 1 & 2 4 (price per course)|
|EAGE member 1||€ 455||€ 495||€ 545|
|Non-member3||€ 555||€ 595||€ 645|
- All members' rates are only applicable if the membership dues for 2014 have been paid.
- To qualify for the reduced registration fee, a copy of your student identification card for a geoscience institute must be submitted together with the registration form.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2014.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short courses or workshops due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to: EAGE Services BV, ABN-AMRO Bank, Netherlands, IBAN/Account number: NL92ABNA0455199728, BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A)
Payments in Roubles.
Payments can be made in roubles, please select the payment option "Bank transfer Regional Office Moscow" in the online registration form.
Please allow us a few days in order to process your registration. Our Moscow office will contact you regarding the (Roubles) payment details as soon as the registration is processed.
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 March 2014.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 January 2014: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 January 2014: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2014.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya
Pobedy Square 1
196240 St. Petersburg
Opening hours registration:
|Saturday 5 April||16:00 – 18:00 hrs|
|Sunday 6 April||08:00 – 18:00 hrs|
|Monday 7 April||08:00 – 19:00 hrs|
|Tuesday 8 April||08:00 – 18:30 hrs|
|Wednesday 9 April||08:00 – 18:30 hrs|
|Thursday 10 April||08:00 – 14:00 hrs|
|Friday 11 April||08:00 – 11:00 hrs|
Official visa invitations
Please bear in mind that citizens of most foreign countries are required to obtain an entry visa to the Russian Federation. The L.A. Group is handling the official invitations for visa purposes. Please note that EAGE cannot issue such an invitation. For all communications and any questions concerning visa invitations please contact:
Tel.: +7 (911) 7301510
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.