SAGEEP 2015 submission deadline is coming up
EAGE and the EEGS work traditionally closely together. After the big success of SAGEEP 2014 in Boston, the EEGS is organizing upcoming year SAGEEP 2015 (22-26 March 2015, Austin,Texas, USA). The abstract submission deadline is fast approaching on Friday, 17 October. If you haven’t done so yet, please submit your abstract now. For an overview of all abstracts from 2014, please visit EAGE's' online geoscience database EarthDoc.
- SAGEEP 2015 submission deadline is coming up
- Tyumen 2015: call for abstracts
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring 2015
- Register for Shallow Anomalies on Malta!
- Petroleum Geostatistics: call for abstracts is open!
- Discuss Broadband Seismic in Rio de Janeiro!
- Symposium on Seismic Reservoir Characterization
- Unlocking the Potential on Borehole Geophysics
- Get Educated during the Aberdeen Education Days!
- The technical programme has been compiled
- Offshore Carbonate Workshop: Early bird fees!
- Submit your abstract on Improved Oil Recovery!
- Maintenance by Microsoft
- The first EAGE / TNO Workshop in Utrecht
- Borehole Geology in Dubai
- EAGE Awards 2015: nominate now!
- Be part of the Basra conference & exhibition
- Fifth Arabian Plate Workshop: Submit your abstract!
- ECMOR XIV: Join us on Sicily!
- Submit your abstract - Second West Africa Workshop