EAGE/IAPG Workshop 2015: Submit your abstract!
EAGE and IAPG have joined forces to organize the First EAGE/IAPG Workshop on Geophysics for Unconventionals! It will take place on 3-6 November 2015 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and will discuss all the geophysical disciplines involved in the description, understanding and imaging of shale reservoirs. For more information, please visit the event page. Submit your abstract now before 30 June 2015 and join us there!
- EAGE/IAPG Workshop 2015: Submit your abstract!
- Register now for Tyumen 2015!
- Register now for Permanent Reservoir Monitoring 2015!
- Submit your abstract for Engineering Geophysics 2015!
- LinkedIn Hangout on abstracts for Madrid 2015!
- EAGE/EFG Photo Contest 2015
- Submit your abstract for Madrid 2015 today!
- Join the EAGE Workshop on Non Seismic Methods!
- Sustainable Earth Sciences: submit your abstract!
- EAGE/SPE Workshop on Shale Oil Exploration!
- Fifth Arabian Plate Workshop: Register now!
- Workshop on Broadband Marine Seismic Data
- Workshop on Rock Physics in Istanbul!
- Short Course on Rock Physics
- Students and young professionals forum in Muscat!
- The Madrid registration is open!
- Symposium on Seismic Reservoir Characterization
- Workshop on Basin Hydrodynamic Systems
- Register now for Improved Oil Recovery!
- Seismic Fracture Characterization in North America