New e-lecture: Volume Based Modeling
EAGE e-lectures are a great way to learn about the latest developments in Geoscience. In these, leading presenters explain everything that is interesting about their research. In our latest lecture, Laurent Souche (Schlumberger) presents the latest advances in structural modeling. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and be informed automatically when a new lecture is available.
- New e-lecture: Volume Based Modeling
- Visit Gelendzhik for Geomodel 2014
- The technical programme has been compiled
- High Performance Computing for Upstream
- Near Surface Geosciences Conference 2014
- IPTC 2014 in Kuala Lumpur
- New EAGE E-lecture on Youtube
- Broadband Seismic will be addressed in Rio de Janeiro
- SPE/EAGE Workshop on Tar Mats and Heavy Oil
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring 2015
- EET 8 short course is visiting Latin America
- Final chance to register for the CO2 Workshop!
- Are we doing it right?
- Broadband Seismic in incredible India
- Geomechanics Workshop: Register now!
- Visit the Education Days in Buenos Aires
- Exploration Workshop: Register now!
- Saint Petersburg 2014: Register now!
- Submit your article for EAGE's new journal
- Renew your membership for 2014