Discuss Passive Seismic in Lisbon!
The Fifth EAGE Passive Seismic Workshop will take place in Lisbon, Portugal on 28 October - 1 September 2014. The workshop will focus on Induced Seismicity, Fracture Generation / Fracture Mechanics and Integrated Interpretation. This highly interactive workshop aims to bring together a broad spectrum of researchers and users of passive seismic technologies. The early-registration deadline is 31 July 2014.
- Discuss Passive Seismic in Lisbon!
- Broadband Seismic Workshop: Submit your abstract!
- High Performance Computing for Upstream
- New EAGE E-lecture on Youtube
- The technical programme has been compiled
- Invitation to Irkutsk
- New e-lecture: Volume Based Modeling
- Visit Gelendzhik for Geomodel 2014
- Short Course at Near Surface Geoscience 2014
- Register for the Shale Gas Workshop in Dubai
- Near Surface Geosciences Conference 2014
- IPTC 2014 in Kuala Lumpur
- SPE/EAGE Workshop on Tar Mats and Heavy Oil
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring 2015
- EET 8 short course is visiting Latin America
- Final chance to register for the CO2 Workshop!
- Are we doing it right?
- Broadband Seismic in incredible India
- Geomechanics Workshop: Register now!
- Visit the Education Days in Buenos Aires