Get Educated during the Aberdeen Education Days!
After the successful first edition in Aberdeen, EAGE brings the Education Days back to Silver City for the second time. Five courses covering Deepwater Reservoirs, AVO, Velocity Model Building, 4D Seismic and Marine Acquisition will take place from 6 to 9 October 2014. For the full programme and registration, please look at the event website.
- Get Educated during the Aberdeen Education Days!
- The technical programme has been compiled
- Discuss Broadband Seismic in Rio de Janeiro!
- Tyumen 2015: call for abstracts
- Offshore Carbonate Workshop: Early bird fees!
- Submit your abstract on Improved Oil Recovery!
- Maintenance by Microsoft
- The first EAGE / TNO Workshop in Utrecht
- Borehole Geology in Dubai
- Are we doing it right?
- EAGE Awards 2015: nominate now!
- Be part of the Basra conference & exhibition
- Fifth Arabian Plate Workshop: Submit your abstract!
- ECMOR XIV: Join us on Sicily!
- Submit your abstract - Second West Africa Workshop
- Discuss Passive Seismic in Lisbon!
- High Performance Computing for Upstream
- New EAGE E-lecture on Youtube
- Invitation to Irkutsk
- New e-lecture: Volume Based Modeling