Shale Gas Workshop in Dubai
The Middle East is endowed with world-class source rocks that make the region an attractive focus for Shale Gas considerations. The Second EAGE/SPE/AAPG Shale Gas Workshop in the Middle East (21-24 September 2014, Dubai, UAE) intends to spotlight and address aspects of these plays that are unique to the region. Call for papers deadline is 1 April 2014. Read more.
- Shale Gas Workshop in Dubai
- Porto to host fourth EAGE Shale Workshop
- Amsterdam '14 workshops: Call for abstracts!
- Submit your abstract: Basin & Petroleum Workshop!
- Last call to submit your abstract
- A new E-lecture available on YouTube now!
- Subsalt Imaging in Cyprus
- Join us in Singapore for Integrated Interpretation
- Short Course on Broadband Seismic
- Shallow Marine Geophysics: Call for Papers
- Don't Miss Your Opportunity!
- High Performance Computing for Upstream
- Register now: Challenges of Subsalt Exploration and Imaging
- EAGE/DGG Microseismic Monitoring Workshop – Speakers Confirmed
- ECMOR XIV: Don’t miss it!
- EAGE launches second E-lecture on YouTube
- Submit your article for EAGE's new journal
- EAGE/FESM Conference Petrophysics Meets Geoscience
- Borehole Geology Workshop: Submit your papers!
- EAGE launches E-lectures on YouTube