Submit your abstract on Improved Oil Recovery!
On 14-16 April 2015, the 18th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery will be held in Dresden, Germany. This biennial symposium is the leading event in Europe on this subject. The theme of this conference is ‘Overcoming the Barriers’ – what is stopping us achieving 60% recovery and how are we going to make this the norm? Submit your abstracts before 15 September 2014!
- Submit your abstract on Improved Oil Recovery!
- Are we doing it right?
- EAGE Awards 2015: nominate now!
- Get Educated during the Aberdeen Education Days!
- Discuss Broadband Seismic in Rio de Janeiro!
- Be part of the Basra conference & exhibition
- Fifth Arabian Plate Workshop: Submit your abstract!
- ECMOR XIV: Join us on Sicily!
- Submit your abstract - Second West Africa Workshop
- Discuss Passive Seismic in Lisbon!
- High Performance Computing for Upstream
- New EAGE E-lecture on Youtube
- The technical programme has been compiled
- Invitation to Irkutsk
- New e-lecture: Volume Based Modeling
- Visit Gelendzhik for Geomodel 2014
- Short Course at Near Surface Geoscience 2014
- Register for the Shale Gas Workshop in Dubai
- Near Surface Geosciences Conference 2014
- IPTC 2014 in Kuala Lumpur