EAGE/FESM Conference Petrophysics Meets Geoscience
EAGE and FESM invite all subsurface disciplines to attend the Asia Pacific Joint Conference on Petrophysics meets Geoscience and discuss challenging subsurface issues. The 2-days conference consists of technical papers to further integrate both disciplines alongside some exciting social events. So join us in beautiful Kuala Lumpur and interact with professionals on papers that truly span all scales “From Nano Pores to Mega Structures”!
- EAGE/FESM Conference Petrophysics Meets Geoscience
- ECMOR XIV: Don’t miss it!
- Microseismic Monitoring Workshop
- Get ready for KL edition of IPTC
- Submit your paper for Engineering Geophysics
- Renew your membership for 2014
- Seismic Attenuation workshop: register now!
- Register now for the CO2 Workshop!
- Tight Reservoirs in the Middle East Workshop
- EAGE Fractured Reservoirs Workshop
- Second EAGE Workshop on Rock Physics
- Near Surface Geoscience 2013: Final chance to register!
- Registration still possible: EAGE/AAPG Workshop 2013
- EAGE/SEG Forum: Apply now to be a participant!
- EET 6 will head to the Asia Pacific region
- Petrophysics meets Geoscience!
- Workshop on Iraq comes up
- EAGE Workshop on Seismic Attenuation
- Saint Petersburg 2014: Call for papers is open!
- CO2 Workshop is set: Submit your papers!