Sustainable Earth Sciences: submit your abstract!
The Third Sustainable Earth Sciences Conference & Exhibition (SES 2015) will take place on 13-15 October 2015 in Celle, Germany. This year's theme is 'Use of the Deep Sub-surface to serve the Energy Transition'. The call for abstracts is now open! Do not wait any longer and submit your abstract before 30 April 2015! For more information, visit the SES website.
- Sustainable Earth Sciences: submit your abstract!
- Third EAGE Workshop on Iraq: Call for Abstracts
- Register now for the EAGE/TNO Workshop!
- Join the EAGE Workshop on Non Seismic Methods!
- Short Courses in Madrid
- Fourth Fault and Top Seals Conference!
- E-lectures on the EAGE Youtube channel
- Register now for Tyumen 2015!
- Register now for Well Injectivity!
- Seismic Reservoir Characterization in Asia!
- 8th BGS congress call for abstracts
- Programme available for EAGE/DGG Workshop!
- Calibration Challenges
- Don’t miss EAGE’s annual Near Surface Geoscience event!
- EAGE/IAPG Workshop 2015: Submit your abstract!
- Register for the Hydrocarbon Recovery short course!
- Renew your membership!
- A Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery
- Madrid 2015 workshops: Submit your abstracts!
- Register now for Permanent Reservoir Monitoring 2015!