2022 is coming to an end, this means it’s time to secure your 2023 EAGE membership!
Guarantee your uninterrupted access to all the benefits we have for you, and maintain your current membership level or advance in the EAGE Membership Recognition Programme.
Good news! Our 2023 rates will stay the same and it is also possible to renew for 3 years or opt for a discounted 5 year membership package.
Remember that as an EAGE member you enjoy:
- Special rates for all EAGE’s conferences, workshops and educational programmes.
- A free subscription to First Break, our monthly magazine featuring industry news, technical articles and the latest EAGE updates.
- Access to EarthDoc, the world’s most significant database of geoscience and engineering papers.
- A free online subscription to one of our scientific journals: Basin Research, Geophysical Prospecting, Near Surface Geophysics or Petroleum Geoscience.
- A free 1-year online subscription to Geoenergy, our new co-owned publication that will be launched in January 2023.
- Discounted additional journal subscriptions.
- Unlimited access to a broad offer of online learning resources, such as courses, E-Lectures and webinars available in Learning Geoscience.
- 15% discount on EAGE book titles.
- Eligibility for Financial Support including the PACE Programme and the Economic Hardship Programme.
If you are not an EAGE member yet, you are invited to join our community with a special offer: secure your 2023 membership today and get the remainder of 2022 for free!
Interested in supporting our Funds?
We invite you to donate to the EAGE Student Fund and Green Fund while renewing your membership. Doing so will help us develop more activities for the next generation of scientists, such as the Minus CO2 and Laurie Dake Challenges, as well as to offer Student membership grants and Student Chapter support.
This year, you may also support the continuous professional development of Ukrainian students and academic community, as well as the community of Ukraine professionals involved in career development activities aimed at Ukrainian students in the fields of geoscience and engineering, by donating to the EAGE Ukraine Professional Development Fund.