Student Chapters are a key element of the EAGE student offering and can be found all over globe. If you are a student, make sure to touch base with the student chapter at your university! If there’s no chapter at your university yet, why not lead the creation of one yourself? We are currently accepting applications from universities for 2021.
EAGE Student Reports and Poster submissions
All EAGE Student Chapters should submit two reports and a 1 minute Chapter video to EAGE:
|Online Geo‐Quiz registration||TBD 2021|
|Online Geo‐Quiz||TBD 2021|
|Student Chapter mid‐term report 2021||15 April 2021|
|Student Chapter annual report 2021||30 December 2021|
The mid- report 2021
The report and overview should be submitted by 15 April 2021.
Make sure that the overview does not include any new information that is not described in the report.
The first review will be done by the Community Manager. The second review will be done by the Student Affairs Committee. Based on these reviews the Best Student Chapter for 2020‐2021 will be selected!
The mid report includes a description of (if apply):
- Number of EAGE members in the Student Chapter (in an overview,
- List of Chapter Officers
- Contact details
- Chapter website/webpage/social network
- Chapter sponsor(s), if any
2. Activity overview (organized between January 2020-March 2021):
- Number of events
- Number of speakers
- Number of participants
- Number of international lecturers
- An annual general assembly
- Financial support (local) companies (amount)
- EAGE financial support (amount)
- Cooperation with other student chapters/local chapters
3. Participation EAGE events:
- Include (approximate) number of Student Chapter members participating.
- If applicable: include number or student participants in EAGE Student Lecture Tour.
4. Publications about Student Chapter activities (January 2020 -March 2021)
- First Break or EAGE Student newsletter
- Local journals
- International journals
- Own website
5. Remarks/other activities – if you organize any other activities or projects, highlight those in this section
6. Proposed Student Chapter activities for April 2021– December 2021
7. What distinguishes your Student Chapter (why should you receive the Best Student
Chapter Prize 2020‐2021?) Max. 250 words.
Requirements the Video:
Format of the video: avi format is the most advisable but any easily playable format will be fine. If the video does not work you will be contacted directly. The maximum length of the video is 1 minute.
You video will be shown on the EAGE Community hub at the EAGE Annual Conference, so make sure to select the most important details that you want to emphasize!
You should use the original logos from EAGE, your Student Chapter Logo and university logo. If you do not have the EAGE logos with high resolution please request by email@example.com.