EAGE offers a broad range of education opportunities both for young and experienced professionals in different areas of Geosciences. You can choose between online or classroom education, both public and inhouse, in a variety of formats:
- Interactive Online Short Courses
- Interactive Online EAGE Education Tours
- Extensive Online Courses with interactive elements
- Self-paced Online Courses
- Distinguished Lecturer Webinars
- E-Lecture Webinars
A new Online Learning platform
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Learning Geoscience, EAGE’s online platform for education! The new platform gives members the possibility to follow the latest education in geoscience and engineering remotely through an integrated set of interactive, or self paced, learning tools and online courses of experienced instructors from industry and academia, as well as free learning materials, including e-lectures and webinars.
The platform is built on three core pillars:
- Free Learning: E-Lectures, Student E-Lectures and Distinguished Lecturer Programme (DLP) Webinars on the most interesting developments in geoscience and engineering;
- EAGE Courses: carefully selected courses by EAGE instructors from industry and academia converted into online formats to give participants the possibility to follow the latest education in geoscience and engineering remotely;
- Partner Courses: new courses by experienced instructors from our partner organizations.
New content is being added on a frequent basis. Discover more on www.learninggeoscience.org
To help you save on registration fees and better organize your learning path, we are offering Education Packages for all Interactive Online Short Courses and Online EETs. The packages are valid for a period of 12 months and give you access to 3, 5 or 10 courses of your choice. Read more about education packages.