There are enormous opportunities for geoscientists and engineers in the energy transition. As the leading multidisciplinary geoscience and engineering association, EAGE is a natural platform to accompany this process.
Our members worldwide are already active in a variety of projects, events, publications, courses and communities focused on the energy transition. To help you stay in the loop of it all, we’re launching our Energy Transition Hub: a place where you can find all relevant EAGE opportunities in one place:
- Conferences and workshops: to present your work to our global network;
- Education: dedicated training programmes to empower your career choices and transferrable skills;
- Resources: an extensive database to strengthen your research, opportunities for publishing and more;
- Communities: initiatives by our technical groups and for students;
- Support: resources to engage with EAGE opportunities throughout your career.