We are delighted to include a brand-new Energy Transition Area in the Exhibition of our Annual Meeting in Madrid on 6-9 June this year – exclusively for those working in the energy transition sector and beyond, representing a pivotal role to play on the pathway to net-zero emissions. This area will include a technical programme and opportunities for exhibitors to take a booth within the area.
Energy Transition Area at the EAGE Annual
The main objective of the Energy Transition Area is to give clear signs, certainty and confidence to all exhibitors, administrators, governments, private sector companies, investors and the general public about the future of energy in order to promote the new and latest development model we are moving towards.
Our goal is to identify opportunities to maximize the use of renewable energy, as well as optimising the role of storage in most of the energy systems. It is also an opportunity to share and look at the transmission and distribution networks worldwide, and how to create a fully integrated energy system which, ultimately, delivers affordable zero carbon energy for the consumers.
Join us in this specialized area for Energy Transition as we will bring you face-to-face with the best thought-leaders, innovators and disruptors in the energy transitions sector and beyond, representing a pivotal role to play on the pathway to net-zero emissions.
Some of your participation benefits
- Scheduled session to represent your solutions in our theater to a global audience
- Profile yourself as leader within the transition of our industry
- Benefit from the dedicated marketing EAGE does to attract delegates to the area
- Reach a targeted audience interested in Energy Transition related services
- Conferences and face to face discussion that would allow our exhibitors to share knowledge
Topics discussed within this area
- Offshore wind energy
- Energy storage
- Environment and sustainability
- The future role of geoscientists
Does your company fit within this area? Contact our account managers via CorporateRelations@eage.org to discuss the possibilities.