The EAGE Women in Geoscience and Engineering (WGE) Community is striving for a gender equal world. We would love to see a world free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination. But there is still work to do. For example, did you know ‘Women inventors account for just under 13% of patent applications GLOBALLY’? [source]
Join us online to learn about patenting and get inspired by the accomplished inventors in geoscience.
Title: Introduction to patenting and insights from the experienced inventors in geoscience
Date: 2 May 2022
Time: 15:00-16:15 CET
Speaker: Hans Christian Blom (IPR Manager at NTNU Technology Transfer)
Panelists and Moderator:
- Celine Lacombe (Research Adviser at CGG)
- Abrar AlAbbad (Research Geologist at Aramco)
- Nour Baqader (Petroleum Scientist at Aramco)
- Elodie Morgan (Co-founder & CTO at SpotLight)
- Anna Lim (Principal Geophysicist at Argeo)
Registration will be open soon, keep an eye on our calendar of events!